Passionate about being a partner that clients and their entire families can trust.
As Vice President Wealth Advisor, Grace establishes relationships with clients and delivers highly personal, strategic solutions for their individual needs. She views herself as a thoughtful collaborator and finds great satisfaction in helping clients navigate complex financial matters with an emphasis on seeing the bigger picture. Grace is deeply grateful to serve families throughout northeast Wisconsin and beyond.
- Earned the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF) designation in 2022
- Joined the financial services industry in 2019
- Bachelor of Business Administration from St. Norbert College
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Fox Valley Estate Planning Council
- Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay – Power of the Purse Event Planning Committee