Tailoring financial solutions to help you with your unique needs.
As Vice President, Private Banking Regional Manager, Ed leads a team of private bankers who serve clients throughout Northeast Wisconsin. He collaborates with his team to provide an exceptional client experience and identify opportunities to help every individual with their financial needs. Ed is passionate about putting clients at the center of everything he does. His goal is to listen and learn as much as he can about each client and their family, providing recommendations that are truly helpful in achieving their financial goals.
- More than 20 years of experience in retail and private banking in the Midwest and New York City
- Diverse experience in financial services including Senior Bank Manager and national branch network strategy
- Degree in Business Management from Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Formerly served in a volunteer leadership position, organizing community events: Toys for Tots, sock drives for the homeless, and back-to-school drives for local schools