I am committed to providing clients with a proactive, holistic approach to reach their financial goals.
As Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Helen believes in a holistic approach to understanding her clients' financial goals. She works to provide a proactive, aligned strategy that results in customized solutions designed to meet clients' long term objectives, while minimizing risk.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Licensed in health and life insurance.
- Over 17 years experience including financial planning, retirement planning, education planning, risk management and asset management including socially responsible investing.
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning