You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for.
As Vice President, Commercial Insurance Consultant, Bill takes a consultative approach when it comes to helping clients control costs, manage risks and find the right insurance solution. He is experienced in working with businesses, specializing in providing solutions for the trucking, assisted living and manufacturing industries. By taking on a quarterback role with his team of professionals, he is able make sure clients have access to all available resources.
- Degree in urban and regional studies from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- More than 15 years of commercial insurance experience
- Professional Work Comp Advisor (PWCA)
- Holds the STAR designation through Great West Casualty as a specialist in transportation and risk
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Ripon Little League Board Member
- Coach for multiple sports
- Involved with First Lego League, Parks and Rec improvements, Ducks Unlimited, Walleyes for Tomorrow, and others