Getting to know you, your business, goals and aspirations.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Banking, Nick develops and maintains strong, long-term relationships with a variety of closely held businesses. He aspires to be a trusted advisor for his clients by taking the time to listen and understand their needs, while ensuring their access to strategic banking solutions to meet them. Nick works with businesses in a variety of industries with solutions ranging from working capital, machinery and equipment, real estate, management buyouts and acquisitions. Collaborating with a dedicated group of lenders, credit and treasury management professionals, Nick delivers tailored solutions to meet clients’ needs while guiding them through the process to make it as simple and effective as possible.
- More than 5 years of commercial banking experience
- Strong credit background with former experience as a Credit Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse with a minor in Professional & Organization Communication
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Active supporter of local causes and organizations including the Special Olympics of Wisconsin
- Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and other local nonprofit organizations