Committed to delivering an exceptional mortgage experience tailored to your unique needs.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Jackie is passionate about helping individuals achieve the goal of homeownership. She enjoys working with first-time homebuyers and providing mortgage solutions for those building a home. As a longtime mortgage professional in Southcentral Wisconsin, Jackie is knowledgeable in all aspects of the mortgage process. She listens to each client’s goals and presents options that are easy to understand.
- Began career as a mortgage professional in 1998
- 15 years of experience as a mortgage department manager with a strong knowledge of processing, closing, compliance and origination
- Knowledgeable in numerous grant programs
- Extensive experience in construction financing
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Membership committee for South Central Wisconsin Builder’s Association
- Previous board member for the Rock-Green Realtor Association
- Volunteer for Project 16:49; the SSM Health Healing Garden; Beloit Meals on Wheels
- Auditor for the Miss Beloit Pageant