Committed to the community and its members.
As Regional President, Craig is responsible for overseeing the operational success of Johnson Bank and Johnson Insurance locations in Northwest Wisconsin. He also diligently works to develop and maintain crucial business relationships across his region including, but not limited to, those with municipalities, manufacturers, medical facilities and real estate developers.
- Graduate of the University of Wisconsin – River Falls with a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Associate of Science from the University of Wisconsin – Barron County
- In the banking industry since 1989 and more than 25 years of experience
- Previous roles in commercial, retail, mortgage and management positions with two large commercial banks in Northwest Wisconsin
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- President to the Rice Lake Area Men’s Club
- Member of the Cumberland Kiwanis and Rice Lake Business Alliance