Innovative and empathetic leader who serves clients and associates with compassion.
As Senior Vice President, Consumer Banking Manager, Scott leads Johnson Financial Group’s consumer banking team in branches across Wisconsin. Together with his team, Scott helps clients achieve their goals by providing various financial solutions through a seamless process. Scott’s goal is to create a diverse and inclusive employee culture that is committed to making a difference in the communities where they live and work.
- More than 17 years of experience in financial services
- Strong industry experience, including consumer banking leadership, national sales training, business process improvement, controls and operations, and real estate strategies
- Bachelor of Arts from Marquette University
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Active community member for various causes in the Greater Milwaukee Area and Waukesha County
- Board Member of Penfield’s Children Center
- Coach for multiple youth sports and activities
- Lifelong resident of Wisconsin