Passionate about helping individuals achieve homeownership and financial freedom.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Milton assists clients with their homebuying needs. With more than 20 years of industry experience, Milton is knowledgeable in providing tailored mortgage solutions for each individual’s unique financial situation. Having a diverse background and the ability to connect with people from all walks of life, he is passionate about his community and assisting individuals achieve financial freedom through financial literacy.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2011 as Commercial Credit Analyst
- More than 20 years of accounting, finance and underwriting experience
- Served in the United States Army National Guard and Reserve
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Grambling State University
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- JFG Uplifting People of Color Employee Resource Group (Community Leader)
- SecureFutures – Volunteer Money Coach
- Asset Builders’ Racine/Kenosha Money Conference - Credit Report Advisor
- Racine Neighborhood Watch – Board Member from 2018-2020