Financial planning for your unique story.
As Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Tim provides comprehensive financial planning services to individuals and their families to help them achieve their long-term financial goals. He takes time to listen to each individual’s unique story and designs a financial plan that supports what is most important to them.
- More than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Experienced in banking, insurance, investments, tax preparation and retirement income planning
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP®), and Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL)
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Wealth Strategy
- Resident of Brookfield, Wisconsin
- Has served as a board member for numerous industry organizations, a committee member and volunteer for his church and children’s school, and coach for local soccer clubs.