Helping business leaders create value in their employee benefits plans and drive results.
As Assistant Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Chris helps employers take great care of their most important asset, their people. In collaboration with his team, he focuses on the consulting, design and implementation of innovative and industry leading benefits programs, including health benefits and other customized specialty programs. Chris serves as a tireless advocate for his clients, specializing in strategies to help employers spend less on healthcare, while giving their employees better benefits. Leveraging his passion for employee engagement and education, Chris strives to make new and potentially challenging concepts easy to understand
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2005
- Nearly three decades in the insurance industry, including 22 years specializing in benefits consulting
- Certified in Self-Funded Health Plans, Consumer Directed Health Plans, and the Affordable Care Act
- Recognized for leading performance as a President’s Club Award recipient and Circle of Excellence honoree at Johnson Financial Group
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Long-time resident of Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Licensed WIAA official in basketball and football
- Active volunteer with the Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce
- Knights of Columbus member