Strategy and innovation is key.
As Assistant Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Chris utilizes a proactive, consultative approach when working with clients to develop insurance benefit plans for their employees. His strategic, innovative style enables him to customize plans that benefit each client’s business while enhancing benefits to employees.
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Economics from University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
- NAHU Consumer Directed Health Care certification and working towards a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist designation
- Served as Regional President and State Officer for the National Health Association of Underwriters (NAHU)
- More than 15 years experience with a focus on employer sponsored benefit programs for the past 12 years
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Active with a number of charities and organizations in northwestern Wisconsin
- Licensed WIAA football and basketball official