A trusted advisor to Kenosha families and businesses.
As Senior Relationship Banker, Rachel builds relationships with clients and collaborates with her business partners to offer a full suite of comprehensive financial services. She is experienced in assisting clients with complex financial needs and offers personalized solutions to help make a difference in their lives. Rachel focuses on consistently providing exceptional service and presenting Johnson Financial Group as a preferred place to do business in the Kenosha community.
- Began financial services career in 1992
- Prior experience as Teller, Personal Banker and Private Banker
- Extensive experience in assisting clients with deposit and financing solutions, as well as estates, trusts and business accounts
- Consistently recognized as a top performer
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Longtime resident of the Kenosha and Pleasant Prairie communities
- Avid supporter and volunteer for Women and Children’s Horizons and the Nifty Thrifty Resale Store
- Organizes fundraisers and food drives to benefit Salvation Army and other local community organizations
- Relay for Life participant