Upbeat and friendly financial professional helping you achieve your long-term financial goals with confidence.
As a Senior Relationship Banker, Dan provides personalized service for clients through a variety of financial solutions. Working closely with his business partners, Dan helps individuals develop customized financial plans with an emphasis on eliminating debt and building wealth. Through open-ended conversations, he learns about each client to create solutions unique to their lifestyle, so they can enjoy and maintain that lifestyle worry-free.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2013
- 23 years of banking experience
- Strong background in residential real estate, lending, and consumer banking products to fit each client’s unique needs
- Specializes in working with clients focused on building and managing their wealth
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- West Madison Little League Volunteer Coach, 2012-present
- Madison Memorial Youth Basketball Volunteer Coach, 2014-present
- Second Harvest Food Bank volunteer
- YMCA volunteer