Making your home purchase or refinancing process an enjoyable, fulfilling experience.
As Assistant Vice President, Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Eyenith works with clients to establish a plan to achieve their goal of purchasing a new home. Throughout the process, Eyenith makes her clients feel comfortable by first understanding their questions, concerns and expectations. She then explains available financing options and provides educational resources on the fundamental steps of buying a home.
- 23 years of experience in financial services, including 14 years of mortgage experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Bachelor’s in Business Management
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Refinancing Your Home
- Presenter for homebuying seminars at local non-profit organizations such as ACTS Housing, Housing Resources Inc. and United Community Center.
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors