Experienced insurance professional dedicated to aligning insurance coverage with your unique needs.
As a Service Supervisor, Jacob and his team work with high net worth clients to ensure they have the proper insurance coverage to align with their unique needs. He enjoys facing unique challenges and providing quality solutions for his clients. Using a straightforward approach to communication, the team takes the time to explain each type of coverage and is quick to respond with answers. With a strong background in claims management, Jacob uses his firsthand experience with the claim process to help his clients understand the coverage they need.
- Five years of experience in the insurance industry including a role as personal insurance service agent
- Former experience as a multiline insurance claims adjuster
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Auto and Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Homeowners Insurance
- Minimizing Your Risk
- Protecting Your Valuables
- Formerly served as a volunteer English teacher in Peru where he developed lesson plans for adults and children in a bilingual work environment