Dependable financial partner for your short and long-term objectives.
As SVP, Senior Commercial Banking Manager for the Milwaukee region, Vik is responsible for overseeing the operational success of Commercial Banking in Milwaukee. He and his team partner with Commercial Banking clients to deliver comprehensive financial solutions, including banking, wealth and insurance services. Along with managing the Milwaukee team, Vik builds strong relationships with clients by taking time to truly understand the strategic goals and direction of their business. He develops partnerships with associates at all levels of an organization and aims to be a dependable financial partner that clients can trust.
- More than 30 years of banking experience in retail, commercial and technology sectors
- More than 15 years of experience in commercial banking, with transactions ranging from working capital, machinery and equipment, real estate, private equity, and acquisition financing.
- Master of Business Administration from UW-Milwaukee, Undergraduate degree from UW-Madison.
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Equipment Leasing
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee and Treasurer at Silver Spring Neighborhood Center
- Board of Directors and Finance Committee at Penfield Children’s Center