Supporting your overall financial plan with customized solutions and personalized service.
As Vice President, Wealth Fiduciary Advisor, and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Nicole provides personalized financial planning and trust services to clients with complex needs to create, grow and preserve their assets. She builds relationships with her clients, their families, and their trusted professionals in order to understand how to best help them achieve their goals. With former experience as a Private Banker and Financial Advisor, Nicole is experienced in managing both sides of an individual’s balance sheet, enabling her to look at a client’s financial picture holistically and recommend solutions that support their overall financial plan.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- 15 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Former experience as a financial advisor and private banker
- Master’s degree in accounting and financial management
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- 2023-2024 Leadership Racine Participant
- Regularly volunteers at The Prairie School
- Racine Art Museum board member
- UW-Parkside Customer Experience Certificate Program Advisory Committee Member