Supporting your overall financial plan with customized solutions and personalized service.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Nicole provides personalized custom banking services to clients with complex needs to create, grow and preserve their assets. She builds relationships with her clients, their families, and their trusted professionals in order to understand how to best help them achieve their goals. With former experience as a financial advisor, Nicole is experienced in managing both sides of a an individual’s balance sheet, enabling her to look at a client’s financial picture holistically and recommend solutions that support their overall financial plan.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- 12 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Former experience as a financial advisor
- Master’s degree in accounting and financial management
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Regularly volunteers at The Prairie School
- Racine Art Museum board member
- UW-Parkside Customer Experience Certificate Program Advisory Committee Member