Reliable financial partner who puts clients first.
As Assistant Vice President Branch Manager, Sarah is responsible for the Janesville Holiday branch. Together with her team, she provides clients with comprehensive financial solutions to meet their banking, insurance, and retirement needs. Sarah enjoys educating clients on everything Johnson Financial Group has to offer and developing plans to help them achieve their goals. Through open communication and transparency, Sarah ensures her clients know they can count on her for any questions or concerns they may have.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2014
- Former experience includes Senior Teller, Assistant Teller Supervisor, Teller Supervisor, and Assistant Branch Manager
- 2015 Recipient of JFG’s Window Award recognizing high performers
- Enrolled in Blackhawk Technical College’s Business Management program
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Oak Creek School District volunteer
- Active participant in United Way campaigns
- UPAF Ride for the Arts
- JFG Service Day volunteer