Passionate about helping business owners achieve their goals.
As Senior Vice President, Director of Commercial Banking, Scott is responsible for leading the strategy and execution of the company’s commercial banking business across all markets. With a strong focus on middle market relationships, he is passionate about helping business owners achieve their goals. Scott takes the time to truly understand a client’s business in order to provide the best possible customized financial solutions to meet their needs.
- 21 years of experience leading middle market commercial banking teams in Milwaukee
- Specializes in finding ways to accelerate cash collection, structuring loans and lines of credit to support current operations and future growth, and financing business acquisitions and building expansions
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Real Estate from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Loans
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Board member of Crohn’s Colitis Foundation of America
- Enjoys volunteering for a variety of nonprofit organizations throughout the community