Taking complex ideas and presenting them clearly and concisely.
As Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Kyle equips clients with tools to make sound financial decisions about retirement, saving and estate planning. Through a detailed approach to financial planning, Kyle’s goal is to help clients shoulder the burden of managing their financial life. With a strong passion for learning, Kyle is always excited to share his knowledge with clients.
- In the financial services industry since 2012, including experience with banking and investments
- Obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Philosophy from Augustana College – Rock Island, IL
- Series 6, 7, 66, and 63 securities registrations, as well as Life, Health, and Annuity Insurance licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Maximizing your investment's potential while managing risk
- Planning for education expenses
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Contributing Writer at Goodman Community Center for East Side News
- City of Madison Election Official
- Serves on the REAP Food Group Events Committee