Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors
As Assistant Vice President, LPL Financial Advisor, Kyle equips clients with tools to make sound financial decisions about retirement, saving and estate planning. Through a detailed approach to financial planning, Kyle’s goal is to help clients shoulder the burden of managing their financial life. With a strong passion for learning, Kyle is always excited to share his knowledge with clients.
- In the financial services industry since 2012, including experience with banking and investments
- Obtained his Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Philosophy from Augustana College – Rock Island, IL
- Series 6, 7, 66, and 63 securities registrations through LPL Financial, as well as Life, Health, and Annuity Insurance licenses
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors, and may also be employees of Johnson Financial Group. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Johnson Financial Group or Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency||Not Bank Guaranteed||Not Bank Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Ask Me About
- Maximizing your investment's potential while managing risk
- Planning for education expenses
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Has helped host community seminars for retirement planning, first-time homebuyers and credit review
- Junior Achievement volunteer teacher since 2014
- REAP Food Group volunteer since 2017