Passionate about delivering an exceptional experience.
As Vice President, Mortgage Field Manager, Marnie helps clients find the right mortgage solution to suit their needs. With prior experience in both retail banking and mortgage, Marnie is experienced in all aspects of the mortgage process. She is passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and understands that a mortgage is an important component of a client’s overall financial picture.
- More than 30 years of banking experience including roles as Mortgage Loan Originator, Retail Banker, Private Banking Executive and Branch Banking Manager
- Specializes in all lending areas including financing purchases, new construction and refinances
- 2013 graduate of the Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin - Madison
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Member of Rotary Club of Hayward Area
- Former member: Realtors as Neighbors Foundation, Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce (Ambassador), Superior Chamber of Commerce (Ambassador), Superior Rotary (board member), Duluth-Lakeside Lester Park Community Association (Treasurer), Lakeland Shores Board of Directors (Secretary)