Using a professional approach to make your mortgage experience pleasant and memorable.
As Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Vanessa learns about each client’s unique lifestyle and tailors financing solutions to meet their specific needs and goals. She is experienced in helping individuals and families with refinancing, purchases and pre-approvals. Using an authentic, honest approach, Vanessa analyzes and recommends the proper loan programs to fit her clients’ objectives. Whether refinancing a mortgage or buying a home for the first time, she believes everyone deserves a smooth, respectful and personable transaction. Vanessa is always available to answer questions and is passionate about making the dream of home ownership come true.
- More than 9 years of mortgage lending experience
- Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English with the ability to assist a wide range of customers
- Graduate of UW - Milwaukee
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinancing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- President of HBA (Hispanic Business and Professional Association)
- Vice President of Port Providence subdivision
- Member of the Hispanic Roundtable and founder of the Community Restoration Fund