Helping you make your dreams of homeownership a reality.
As Community Mortgage Loan Officer, Maria educates clients on available solutions to support their goals, whether they are looking to buy a new home or refinance. She has helped numerous individuals and families save time and money by understanding their unique needs. By providing close and personalized attention throughout the entire loan process, Maria helps clients make their homeownership dreams a reality.
- Began banking in 2005 and became a community mortgage lender in 2012
- Specializes in purchases, first-time home buyer assistance, affordable home loans and low down payments
- Knowledgeable in low down payment programs, grant programs, down payment resources and WHEDA loans
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinancing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Board member for Hispanic Roundtable of Racine and Community Restoration Fund
- Participates in homebuyer education classes available through local non-profit agencies
- Volunteers with Housing Resources Inc., United Community Center and Amigos de Cesar Chavez Community Center