Building sustainable partnerships to provide value and help you achieve your goals.
As Vice President, Commercial Banking, Laurie serves as a trusted financial services partner for commercial clients. She works with the treasury management, wealth management, leasing and insurance teams at Johnson Financial Group to help clients with their overall financial picture. Using a responsive, high touch approach for every client need, Laurie takes time to truly get to know her clients on both a business and personal level.
- 28 years of experience in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Green Bay
- Experienced in business development, credit/risk management and portfolio management
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Longtime resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin and involved with several non-profits throughout Brown County
- Board member of the CP Center, Green Bay
- Board member of CASA of Brown County
- Member of the finance committee for NeighborWorks Green Bay