Listening first, asking questions, and earning each client’s trust.
As Vice President, Consumer Banking Regional Manager, Todd oversees the consumer banking offices of the Northeast Wisconsin region for Johnson Financial Group. Working with a dedicated team of financial professionals, he helps individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals. Todd strives to make a positive difference in the lives of his clients, looking to their best interests and making appropriate recommendations based on their unique needs.
- More than 21 years of experience in financial services with a background as a Financial Advisor and Banker
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Holds the Wisconsin Health Insurance License
- Consistently recognized for high performance
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Resident of the Green Bay community for more than 20 years
- Youth soccer and basketball coach
- Actively supports the Howard-Suamico School District