Building client relationships through an approachable, consultative approach.
As Vice President, Treasury Management, David works with prospects and clients to ensure their treasury management and depository relationship runs smoothly and efficiently. He works to uncover efficiencies for companies by understanding how they manage their daily cash flow. David’s ultimate goal is to add value through solutions that will protect and improve a client’s business.
- In the financial services industry since 2002 including 9 years focused specifically on banking
- Successfully completed the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation in 2016
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Director on the Board of Wisconsin Association for Financial Professionals (WIAFP)