Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors
As Vice President, LPL Financial Advisor, Scott uses his diverse experience and background to connect with his clients and identify their individual needs. He will work hard to help clients towards their financial goals through a conservative and disciplined strategy.
- Financial services experience since 2007
- Joined the Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors team in 2013
- Series 7 and 66 securities registrations with LPL Financial. He also holds Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) and Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS®) designations.
- Licensed in life and health insurance
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors, and may also be employees of Johnson Financial Group. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Johnson Financial Group or Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency||Not Bank Guaranteed||Not Bank Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Ask Me About
- Maximizing your investment's potential while managing risk
- Planning for education expenses
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Coaches varsity football for his alma mater, Edgerton High School for 30 years
- Active coach in a variety of other youth sports in his community