Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors
As Senior Vice President, LPL Financial Advisor, Pam works with individuals and families to develop personalized, comprehensive plans designed to work towards meeting their current and future financial planning goals and objectives. Additionally, she will provide investment solutions that make sense for a client’s specific needs. Through regular reviews, Pam informs clients of any necessary adjustments to keep them on track and strives to ensure a comfortable transition through each phase of their lives.
- Member of the Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors team since 1992
- Series 6, 7, 63, 65, Securities Registrations through LPL Financial, Life & Health Insurance License and Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) and Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS®)
- Associate of Special Business degree - Cardinal Stritch College
- Named a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager as featured in Milwaukee Magazine (Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2013 Five Star Wealth Managers.)
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
Your Bank (“Financial Institution”) provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay the Financial Institution for these referrals. This creates an incentive for the Financial Institution to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. The Financial Institution is not a current client of LPL for advisory services.
Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors, and may also be employees of Johnson Financial Group. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Johnson Financial Group and Johnson Financial Group Financial Advisors. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
|Not Insured by FDIC or Any Other Government Agency||Not Bank Guaranteed||Not Bank Deposits or Obligations||May Lose Value|
Ask Me About
- Maximizing your investment's potential while managing risk
- Planning for education expenses
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Racine Financial Literacy volunteer
- Active volunteer in her church and other community projects