Passionate about helping local businesses succeed.
As Senior Vice President, Wealth Advisor, Joel assists clients in the areas of asset management, retirement planning, estate planning and trust administration. He also works closely with local businesses to design investment solutions for their corporate retirement plans.
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater and graduated from the American Bankers Association (ABA) National Trust School and ABA National Graduate Trust School at Northwestern University
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2001 and has more than 20 years of experience in financial services
- Concentration in the investment management and trust disciplines since 1996 and attained the Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) designation in 2003
- Previous experience as a loan officer and client services manager
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Serves on several community boards including Cedar Crest and the S.T.A.R.T. Foundation
- Wisconsin Trust Account Foundation board
- Janesville Noon Rotary Investment Committee board
- Blackhawk Curling Club board