Using a consultative approach to help you operate efficiently and effectively.
As a Vice President in Treasury Management, Rob partners with businesses in the Racine and Kenosha areas to help streamline their cash management functions. He works to understand the cash flow cycle and provide treasury management solutions, such as streamlining the accounts payables and receivables processes, online reporting tools and fraud protection services. Rob focuses on understanding each and every client’s individual needs as he appreciates there is not a one-size fits all approach to treasury management. He believes his experience in personal banking, commercial underwriting and treasury management gives him a unique ability to understand the needs of his client’s needs and offer a consultative approach to solutions. Together with his team, he strives to help clients achieve their goals.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2015 as a Relationship Banker
- Extensive background in fraud prevention and cybersecurity
- Strong understanding in commercial card and virtual payments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and a Masters of Business Administration at the University of Wisconsin – Parkside
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Lifelong resident of Kenosha
- Member of the Board of Advisors for the University of Wisconsin – Parkside’s Sales Program
- Board Member & Treasurer of the Board for United Way of Kenosha County