Using a consultative approach to help you operate efficiently and effectively.
As an Assistant Vice President in Treasury Management, Rob partners with businesses in the Racine and Kenosha areas to help improve their cash flow. He works to understand the cash flow cycle and provide treasury management solutions, such as streamlining the accounts receivables and payables processes, online reporting tools and fraud protection services. Rob focuses on the acquisition and expansion of small business and commercial banking relationships and the ongoing service of clients through the sale, implementation and maintenance of treasury management products and services. He believes his experience in personal banking, commercial underwriting and treasury management gives him a unique ability to understand the needs of small businesses. Together with his team, he strives to help clients achieve their goals.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2015 as a Relationship Banker
- Experienced in credit underwriting and treasury management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and pursuing a Masters of Business Administration at the University of Wisconsin – Parkside
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Managing your company's cash flow
- Accelerate your company's payment collection process
- International Banking
- Foreign Exchange
- Lifelong resident of Kenosha
- Member of the Board of Advisors for the University of Wisconsin – Parkside’s Sales Program
- Active in the Young Professionals of Kenosha