Assessing your unique individual needs.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Regional Manager, Anisa works with clients to deliver high quality fiduciary services. Anisa asks specially tailored questions to gather the information needed to determine how she and her team can best serve clients. Anisa is an attorney with over ten years of legal and professional level administrative experience. In her position as Racine’s Family Court Commissioner and Director of Family Court Services, Anisa was the presiding court official over hundreds of cases dealing with complex financial situations and family dynamics. Her career has been dedicated to serving the public, and she now applies this service oriented approach to helping customers. Anisa takes complex problems and assists clients in determining appropriate solutions.
- Served as Racine’s Family Court Commissioner and Director of Family Court Services since 2011 when appointed by Racine County’s Circuit Court Judges
- Served as the Legal Director for one of Racine County Corporation Counsel’s largest government offices
- Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law and passed the Wisconsin and Illinois Bar Exams
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with Double Major in Legal Studies and Sociology and a Certificate in Criminal Justice
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Member of the Wisconsin State Bar Association and the Racine County Bar Association
- Past president of the Racine County Bar Association and the Wisconsin Family Court Commissioners Association
- Graduate of Leadership Racine
- Volunteered with United Way and Focus On Community, serving on the Executive Board as Secretary