SVP Private Banking Regional Manager JD, CWS®
Fax: (262) 619-7902
Racine, WI 53403
Taking complex problems and determining personalized solutions for each client.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Regional Manager, Anisa leads a team of Private Bankers who collaborate with clients to deliver high quality fiduciary and financial services. Anisa asks tailored questions to determine how she and her team can best serve clients. Anisa is an attorney with over ten years of legal and professional level management experience. Formerly Racine’s Family Court Commissioner, Anisa served as the presiding court official over hundreds of cases dealing with complex financial situations and family dynamics. Her career has been dedicated to serving the public, and she now applies this service-oriented approach to helping clients.
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2018 as a Wealth Fiduciary Advisor and holds a Series 65 registration
- Served as Racine’s Family Court Commissioner and Director of Family Court Services from 2011-2018, and was the Legal Director for Racine County's Office of Child Support Enforcement
- Juris Doctorate from Michigan State University College of Law and passed the Wisconsin and Illinois Bar Exams
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Wisconsin – Madison with Double Major in Legal Studies and Sociology and a Certificate in Criminal Justice
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC. Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Member of the Wisconsin State Bar Association, and the Racine and Kenosha County Bar Associations
- Goodland Montessori Parent Teacher Association Executive Board Member
- Graduate of Leadership Racine
- Volunteered with United Way and Focus On Community, serving on the Executive Board as Secretary