Building relationships to last for generations to come.
As Regional President of the Northeast, Bruce serves businesses in a wide array of industries that are prevalent in Northeast Wisconsin. He approaches each client with a desire to understand their individual goals and priorities and works to find solutions that fit their unique situation. Bruce recognizes that each client has their own business opportunities and challenges and believes that the best part of his job is playing a role in their success. He works hard to understand what is most important to a client to build long-term relationships built on mutual trust and respect.
- More than 25 years of experience in financial services
- BBA from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh with a finance degree
- Strong background in commercial banking with a focus on middle market companies, serving both family-owned and private equity-owned businesses
- Expertise in working capital financing, growth capital, merger and acquisition transactions, equipment financing, capital markets, and treasury/international banking services
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Chairman of the Board for the Fox Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member of the Volunteer Center of East Central Wisconsin
- Resident of the greater Appleton area for the past 23 years