I can partner with my clients, because I’ve been my clients.
As Vice President, Employee Benefits Sales Manager, Hugh is a strategic, innovative and creative problem solver who is passionate about helping senior finance and human resources professionals challenge the status quo and drive meaningful change. Drawing upon his 25 years of experience as both an Insurance Consultant and a Senior Human Resources Executive, Hugh helps organizations with what matters most – growing their companies, reducing costs and strengthening their culture. Hugh has the integrity, credibility, passion and expertise to help organizations reduce their total cost of risk while attracting and retaining top talent. He takes a hands-on approach to employee benefit consulting with the goal of advancing clients faster and farther toward their strategic business objectives.
- Graduate of University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Expertise in employee benefits, population health management, benefits administration and technology, underwriting, stop-loss insurance, captives, self-funding, compliance, defined benefit and defined contribution plans, workers compensation, health care data analytics
- Former Army Officer
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Red Cross, Rotary, Team Rubicon, Adoption Options
- Professional Affiliations: National Business Group on Health, International Society of Certified Employee Benefits Specialists, National Association of Health Underwriters, Society of Human Resources Management, Human Resources Policy Association, Self-Insurance Institute of America, New England Employee Benefits Council, America’s Health Insurance Plans