Dedicated to helping you throughout the commercial real estate lending process.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Real Estate, Rick is responsible for the reviews and renewals of the Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Portfolio. Rick also underwrites and presents new real estate lending opportunities within the Minnesota region.
- Previous intern experience with a commercial real estate developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
- B.S.B in Finance, Risk Management and Insurance from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
- Member of both MSCA and NAIOP-Minnesota
- Active in NAIOP’s Community Enhancement Sub-Committee which partners with local charities to fundraise through real estate professional events