Making the ever-changing mortgage process as smooth as possible.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Ruth helps clients with a wide range of home financing needs. By developing an understanding of financial goals, she works to present the most appropriate mortgage options and solutions for a client's unique financial situation. Ruth strives to develop meaningful relationships with her clients by building trusted partnerships. Throughout the ever-changing mortgage process, she sets realistic expectations and makes herself accessible with a straightforward and detail-oriented approach. She keeps her clients apprised of necessary information, details, and options, in order to make the experience as smooth as possible.
- More than 30 years of experience in banking and mortgage origination
- Specialties include: purchases, lot and construction Loans, condo financing, 1-4 family investment properties, second homes, first-time home buyers, and jumbo financing
- Fluent in German
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Board member of the Institute of Technology and Academics (ITA)
- Member of “Women Helping Women” Networking Group