Going above and beyond to help you achieve your dream of homeownership.
With more than 13 years of experience as Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Maria is dedicated to helping people achieve their dream of homeownership. Using her extensive background in financial services, she strives to understand clients’ complete financial picture. Maria works with you every step of the way to help you reach your goals, whether it is refinancing a mortgage loan or buying a new home. Serving individuals in the Milwaukee communities, she is knowledgeable in mortgage loan products, grants, and first-time home buyer programs.
- More than 20 years in financial services including mortgage, real estate and insurance experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- Public relations and mortgage lending courses
- Expertise in assisting low to moderate income home buyers
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinancing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Active with the United Community Center
- Involved with ACTS Housing
- Maria is active with Housing Resources