AVP Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fax: (262) 554-3947
Racine, WI 53406-5098
Taking the time to understand your full financial picture and find the best solutions.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Karrie is dedicated to helping her clients find solutions to improve their financial picture. She believes that a strong partnership is built on trust and the consistent delivery of exceptional service. Before making any recommendation, Karrie takes the time to truly understand what is important to her clients. Financing a home is an exciting time in your life, and her highest priority is finding the best solution for you and your family. Through clear and consistent communication, her goal is to make the mortgage experience easy and comfortable every step of the way.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Minor in Mathematics from University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- Strong background in retail banking and branch management
- 20 years of experience in financial services
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Southshore REALTORS® Association member
- Racine Kenosha Builders Association member