Relationship-focused and solutions-driven.
As Vice President, Commercial Banking, Kyle works to develop long-term relationships with his clients by providing them with comprehensive solutions and sound advice.
- Joined Johnson Bank in 2016 with 14 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Strong background in commercial banking
- Graduate of Marquette University and the Graduate School of Banking at the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- MBA from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial and Small Business Lending
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Equipment Leasing
- Kenosha News 20 Under 40 Award recipient
- Board member for the Little Leaguers of Kenosha, Inc.
- Board member and treasurer for the St. Joseph Catholic Academy Board of Trustees
- Planning committee member for the EROCK Bowl-a-Thon