Gaining a thorough understanding to create custom fit solutions.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Michael works with clients to help them achieve their short and long-term financial goals. His approach is to engage clients through open-ended questions to gain a thorough understanding of their financial needs. Based on these conversations, he makes every effort to provide custom fit solutions.
- 34 years of banking experience in Madison and a Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Specializes in working with private wealth management clients to help meet and solve their financial concerns
- Strong background in residential real estate and working with high income, net worth clients
- Bachelor of Science from Upper Iowa University
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- UW Men's Badger Basketball Booster Club Board Member
- Second Harvest Food Bank volunteer
- Former Board Member for the 2017 Go Red for Women, American Heart Association
- Former Middleton High School Soccer Club member