Helping you achieve your dreams of homeownership and empowering you to succeed.
As Vice President, Community Lending Relationship Manager, Marlene has a strong background in creating homeownership opportunities for low to moderate income customers. She focuses her energy on building relationships with nonprofits and community organizations in the Affordable Housing segments. Marlene also promotes initiatives like realtor outreach events and educational opportunities for first time homebuyers. Through education, resources and support, she strives to help individuals reach their dreams of homeownership and realize their true potential.
- More than 18 years of experience in the mortgage industry
- Certified Home Buyer Counselor
- Bilingual in Spanish
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Refinacing Your Home
- First Time Homebuyer Loans
- Grants and Down Payment Assistance
- Low Down Payment Options
- Board member of the United Community Center
- Board member of VIA Layton Boulevard West Neighbors
- Active member of Take Root Milwaukee
- Member of the Urban Economic Development Association planning committee