Building strong partnerships to deliver results.
As Employee Benefits Consultant, Deb combines experience and technical capabilities to support client needs in employee benefits and their total rewards program. Deb is experienced in developing, implementing, negotiating and managing benefit programs along with compliance needs. She employs a strategic, professional, mindful, diverse and sincere approach to help clients succeed. Known for her consistency, level of professionalism and willingness to answer questions, Deb is always working hard on behalf of her clients. She has a long history of industry experience, enabling her to build and maintain strong partnerships with carriers to deliver the best results to clients.
- More than 25 years of experience in the consulting business
- Health care specialty expertise and associate degree in medical office mid management, health care business services
- Understands the complexity of health care practice
- 18 years with large international brokerage firm
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Past involvement with a variety of community organizations and causes