Embracing every challenge with enthusiasm.
As Assistant Vice President, Commercial Insurance Consultant, Jeremy uses a consultative approach to help clients control costs and manage risks. He embraces challenging opportunities and uses a detailed, high level service approach to develop customized insurance packages to fit each client’s unique needs.
- Marketing degree from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- Joined Johnson Insurance in 2015 with more than three years of experience in the insurance industry
- Has specialized in Commercial Property and Liability, Group Health, as well as Life and Disability Insurance
- Holds an AACSB International Sales certificate
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- Sales coach for undergrad students attending the University of Wisconsin – Parkside