Dedicated to understanding your story to deliver personalized investment solutions.
As Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, Annette helps individual, institutional and not-for-profit clients meet their financial objectives. She is dedicated to thoroughly understanding her clients’ goals, concerns, risk tolerance and time horizon, in order to deliver sound investment solutions to help meet their unique needs.
- More than 30 years of investment management experience helping clients preserve and grow their assets through all types of market environments
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Holds the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) designation
- Bachelor of Science from Trinity College – Hartford Connecticut
Certain advisors are employees of Johnson Bank and Johnson Wealth, Inc. Additional information about Johnson Wealth, Inc. and its advisors is available on the SEC’s website at www.adviserinfo.sec.gov. Johnson Financial Group and its affiliates do not provide legal or tax advice. Please consult your own professional advisors.
Ask Me About
- Wealth Strategy
- Estate Planning
- Retirement and Financial Planning
- Past President and current Board Member of the Friends of the Waisman Center
- Former president and active member of the CFA Society of Madison
- Board of Directors, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin - Badgerland and Board of Directors, Yahara Lakes Association
- Member of Rotary Club of Madison