Passionate about helping clients get their financial lives "in order" and providing easy and efficient banking services for busy professionals.
As Senior Vice President, Private Banking Regional Manager, Courtney uses a comprehensive approach to help clients identify the optimal financial solutions and efficiencies tailored to their individual needs. She specializes in working with clients who have complex financial and familial dynamics including service professionals, business owners and high net worth individuals. Courtney is a Certified Wealth Strategist who draws upon her in-depth knowledge of lending and banking to provide thoughtful analysis and valuable solutions for clients.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Banking and Finance industry professional since 2001
- Bachelor's degree in Finance with an emphasis in Real Estate
- Experienced in managing lending and banking relationships for individuals, trusts, and business clients
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Actively involved in various charitable and service organizations including the Clean Lakes Alliance and local Make-A-Wish Foundation.