Overseeing growth and implementing strategies.
As Executive Vice President, Employee Benefits, Jeff is responsible for overseeing growth and implementing strategies for the employee benefits division of Johnson Insurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- More than 25 years of experience in the insurance and healthcare financing industries; joined Johnson Insurance in 2014
- Experienced in a variety of roles including leadership, sales, sales management, product development and operations
- Holds Wisconsin Health, Accident and Life insurance licenses
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Leadership Green Bay
- Actively supports Salvation Army
- Member of the Wisconsin Association of Health Underwriters