Turning your goals into reality.
As Vice President, Private Banking, Marcia helps clients turn their financial goals and aspirations into a reality. She is dedicated to uncovering and understanding your needs, and how those needs translate to your financial, personal and business related goals. Whether you are just starting out, or getting ready to retire, Marcia will provide you with personalized solutions to meet your unique needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business management and marketing from Northern Illinois University
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in early 2014
- More than 30 years of experience in the banking, private banking and real estate industries
- Previous business owner with an in-depth understanding of the complexities and challenges clients face
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Borrowing Solutions
- Deposit and Cash Management Services
- Planning for Your Future
- Board of Ambassadors for the American Cancer Society of Kenosha
- Director of the Racine/Kenosha Community Action Agency
- Director of Junior Achievement of Racine/Kenosha
- Resident of Southeastern Wisconsin for more than 30 years