Providing you with the right resources to maximize your coverage plans.
As Assistant Vice President, Employee Benefits Consultant, Jason works with employers to provide comprehensive benefit plan solutions that meet coverage expectations at cost-effective rates. Jason specializes in health, dental, life, vision and short/long-term disability coverage for mid to large size employer groups. Through Johnson Insurance, he can provide clients with resources to help them further analyze and maximize their coverage plans. Additionally, his past experience as an agency owner allows him to better relate to those he serves. Jason's experience working with fully insured and self-funded groups in both the public and private sectors has enabled him to provide value-based solutions that benefit the client as well as the employee.
- Wisconsin Life and Health insurance license
- Bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Joined Johnson Insurance in 2014
- More than 14 years of experience in the insurance industry
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Benefit Communication, Education and Technology
- Employee Health and Wellbeing
- Human Resources Consulting and Support
- Strategic Employee Benefit Consulting
- Jason looks forward to becoming more involved in the Racine community