Many can place insurance coverage. Not many can be a trusted partner and advisor.
As Commercial Insurance Consultant, Bill takes a consultative approach when it comes to helping clients control costs, manage risks and find the right insurance solution. His driven, detail oriented nature allows him to make sure clients have access to all of the resources available.
- Degree in marketing and industrial relations from the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- More than 26 years of experience in the insurance industry and joined Johnson Insurance in 2013
- Specializes in supermarket risk assessment, food and beverage manufacturers, processors and distributors, and transportation
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
Insurance products offered by Johnson Insurance Services, LLC, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not insured by any federal government agency, not bank guaranteed, may lose value.
Ask Me About
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Property & Casualty
- Risk Management
- President of the Optimist Club of Green Bay
- Optimist Club of Green Bay Foundation Board of Directors