A trusted partner dedicated to long-term relationships.
As Assistant Vice President, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer, Michelle uses a holistic approach to the mortgage process by taking the time to understand her customers’ needs and offering tailored solutions. With over 25 years of extensive financial service experience, Michelle is dedicated to being a trusted partner and her most important goal is to have a long-term relationship with each customer she assists.
- More than 25 years of financial services experience including personal banking, consumer and mortgage lending
- Specializes in refinances, purchases and new construction
- Management and leadership experience
- Joined Johnson Financial Group in 2013
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Condo Loans
- Construction Financing
- Financing Your First Home
- Mortgage Loans
- Refinancing Your Home
- Support United Way programming and community events
- Involved in Every Child's Place programming and community events
- Graduate of Leadership Kenosha
- Associate Member of South Shore Realtors Association and Racine Kenosha Builders Association