Putting my clients first.
As Branch Manager, Beth oversees the Green Bay Road, Kenosha office, managing both operations and sales. Beth considers herself a team player and a coach and works closely with her business partners across the company to provide exceptional service to clients. Additionally, she is responsible for interviewing, hiring and training new branch associates. Along with her team, Beth assists clients with a variety of financial needs including personal and business deposit accounts, home equity, personal and car loans. Beth’s compassion and drive to succeed create a high level of trust with her clients as she does everything she can to help them succeed.
- 10 years in financial services
- Previous experience as Universal Banker and Teller
Banking products offered by Johnson Bank, a Johnson Financial Group Company. Equal Housing Lender, Member FDIC.
Ask Me About
- Checking Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- Financing Home Improvements
- Personal Loans
- Savings, Money Market or CDs
- Board of Directors for the Lakeland Builders Association
- Secretary for the Genoa City Fire Commission Board
- Active volunteer with Special Olympics and the Burlington Chamber of Commerce
- Longtime resident of the Lake Geneva area for 26 years